Full time – 9.00am until 5.30pm (37.5 hours / week)
Doncaster – must be prepared to travel and work at our Rotherham office and at our client’s premises when required.
- Maintenance of Petty Cash
- Bank reconciliation
- Accurate completion of sales, purchase ledger and nominal ledger entries
- Balancing of control accounts including purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank and cash control, wages, PAYE and VAT;
- Accurately and systematically filing purchase invoices and other documentation;
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts;
- Preparation of VAT returns and EC Sales lists (as required)
Knowledge, skill and experience requirements
- IT skills including a working knowledge of Sage (essential)
- Quick books
- Iris KashFlow
- Microsoft Office
- Excel etc.
- Experience as an accounts assistant / bookkeeper is essential
- GCSE, ‘O’ Level or equivalent standard with A-C passes in Mathematics and English
- An accounts qualification would be desirable
Require Further Information
If you wish to be considered for this role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 21st October.
If you require any further information please email email@example.com