Our services include:
- The finalisation of an individual’s personal tax position to their date of death
- Assisting the executors in the administering the estate including:
- Notifying the relevant organizations
- Gathering information and valuations to establish the deceased’s estate
- Completion of the relevant Inheritance tax forms and liaising with HMRC with regard to the exemptions and reliefs available and the amounts payable
- Obtaining probate
- Distribution of assets to beneficiaries
- Dealing with the estate’s own income and capital gains tax reporting requirements
If required it is also possible to include a director of Allotts as an executor of your will to act alongside or instead of a member of your family.
Should you require any assistance in this regard or any further information about the service we can offer please contact Jackie Saunders or Rebecca Nicholson.
Require further information?
Call Doncaster 01302 349218 or Rotherham 01709 828400.